Monday, October 10, 2016

Day 1 Initial Thoughts

Quick share here....

--The one thing that makes me very nervous about the next 30 days is that I cannot weigh myself or take measurements. I typically weigh myself every other day, sometimes more. So that will be a HUGE challenge. The purpose of the Whole 30 is not to lose weight but rather to get a better understanding of one's relationship with food.

--Another thing that makes me nervous...the first week, which I anticipate will be semi uncomfortable. You see, I have sugar every single day. And for 30 days I'm saying no to it. I know there will be headaches. I know some tiredness will come. Maybe even some crabbiness. Oh well!

--I am excited to challenge myself.

--I am excited to try out fun new recipes.

--I am excited to push my limits and step out of my comfort zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment