Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 4: Cardio Recovery

Another Insanity workout in the books.  Today was Cardio Recovery.  It was about 30 minutes long and meant to be just what the title states, recovery!  It was slow moving and involved a lot of what I would consider yoga moves.  I'm not a fan of yoga, I like to move!  But I did it.  We did a lot of "deep squats" and "holding and pulsing".  It was interesting to say the least.  My legs are sore, so doing squats and then holding them for what felt like 23 minutes was a little tough.  I'm looking forward to tomorrows workout: Pure Cardio.  Sounds like a good sweat fest.  

Jackson took a bunch of pictures of me while I was working out, because he likes to play with my phone and wanted to capture the agony that is Insanity.  Here's a gem for you to enjoy :)  It's hard to say exactly what I'm doing.  Probably some sort of death squat!

Kind of blurry.  I'm either moving really fast or Jackson needs to work on his photography skills!

Today my calves are sore, really sore.  Actually it's just my upper calves, close to my knee.  Very odd. 


No comments:

Post a Comment