Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Falling off the wagon was fun and exciting, being drug behind it hurts.

I fell off the wagon Sunday, BIG TIME!  I used Sunday as my "free day".  I can earn a free day through the challenge by earning so many points over a period of time.  Easy to earn for me.  Also easy to know when to use it.  Charlotte's 2nd Birthday Party!

The day started like this....eating marshmallow cream out of the container.  It went downhill from there.  I was like the Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar making my way through the goodness.  I was a gluttonous eating machine.


I enjoyed cheesy chicken sandwiches, fruit with fruit dip, buffalo chicken dip, spinach artichoke dip, fruit salad, orange dream salad, cheesy potatoes, cheesy rice.  I gorged on carbs!!  And CHEESE!  

The fruit salad....MMmmmmmm!

And the orange dream salad!!

I enjoyed cake, wonderful homemade carrot cake with real cream cheese frosting.  I ate more than one piece.  I won't disclose how many.  Ok, I ate 2, maybe 3.  Ok, I ate 3 pieces of cake.  THREE!!!!!!!


And then my Mom, my sweet, sweet Mom brought me a plate of my FAVORITE peanut butter fudge.  A plate just for me.  I hid it in the fridge and ate 3 pieces.  RIGHT. BEFORE. BED!



OH LORD, was it a day.  It felt like one of the best days of my life.  I went to bed happy, feeling a little guilty, but not too bad!  I enjoyed the party, I enjoyed the food and I enjoyed the company.  

And then I woke up..............OH HOLY H#LL!

I'm sugar hung over.  BAD.  And I'm craving sugar again.  I had another piece of cake on Monday.  And went out to eat last night and made poor choices.  I've run out of "indulgence points" so I must get my eating back on track....TODAY!

I learned a ton over the last few days.  The free day was fun, I had no regrets while I was in it, but the few days after are terrible.  I'm ready to feel "clean" again.  

Until next time free day, until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment